As a Technical Project Manager (m/f/d), you will lead the implementation of our Lydia Voice solution at our customers of different sizes and markets. In doing so, you will use a wide range of voice and interfacing technologies and tools.
- Support our French customers as a single point of contact for our solutions.
- Configure hardware and software for pre-sale (POC) and for live projects.
- Lead development of technical concepts and solutions based on customer requirements.
- Provide punctual on-site support at the customer's premises in the context of commissioning, integration tests and problem analysis.
- Make configuration adjustments and test them, independently or together with the customer.
- Set up customer systems and roll out software updates.
- You have a degree in IT or logistics, or a comparable qualification.
- You gained relevant work experience in IT products and solutions. Experience working with handheld terminals in warehouse environments is a plus but not essential.
- You show strong interpersonal and communication skills, independently and as part of a team.
- You enjoy dealing with new technologies and challenges (Interfacing, Android, Windows/Linux Servers, Docker, …).
Experience in project management would be an asset.
- You demonstrate flexibility and enjoy travelling (in France and occasionally internationally).
- In addition to the French language, you are sufficient in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of German would be an asset.