EPG are a German headquartered software company with a software execution suite that is highly regarded by the independent software experts, with over 1,500 customers and over 350,000 daily users across the globe. While we have been in the UK for over 5 years, we have recently opened a new HQ in the UK as part of our growth plans for the country. Now we are looking for someone with experience selling voice driven software into the logistics, retail and manufacturing sectors. While we already have a foundation of UK clients, we are looking for someone to join our team and help to build a strong UK business, expanding the team and opening new offices as we grow. We have exciting growth plans and are looking for people with the right attitude and experience to join our team.
- Develop and deliver customer specific sales strategies according to our revenue and growth targets.
- Create and nurture business relationships with personnel within target companies.
- Generate own leads through use of CRM and other sales tools.
- Maintain existing relationships with key customers and partners through sustainable care.
- Identify and secure new business partners for sales and project implementation.
- Manage sales activities from marketing qualified lead to final contract.
- Identify customer needs by conducting market research and analysis.
- Observe and analyse competition activities.
- Support our marketing activities, webinars, online conferences and participate in industry conferences as well as trade shows.
- Update and report sales activities on the company CRM, Zoho.
- Gained relevant work and industry experience in sales e.g. as business development manager or sales manager.
- Understand what it takes to generate and manage a pipeline to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
- Have a good understanding of the benefits of Voice driven software applications, IT terminology, of the logistics industry and of logistics operations.
- Have good presentation skills, both in person and online.
- Show strong interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English; knowledge in further languages (e.g. German) is a plus.
This remote working opportunity includes the following compensation package: excellent base and OTE, car allowance and usual corporate benefits.