EPG are a German headquartered software company with a software execution suite that is highly regarded by the independent software experts, with over 1,500 customers and over 350,000 daily users across the globe. We are looking for someone with experience selling Supply Chain software with Intralogistics focus into the logistics, retail and manufacturing sectors. He or she will expand our market presence in France and help to build a strong France business, leading and expanding the French sales team and opening new offices as we grow. We have exciting growth plans and are looking for people with the right attitude and experience. For a smart and digital logistics of tomorrow.
As Head of Sales France, you are responsible for sales of EPG ONE and Lydia Voice in the French market.
- Manage and lead our French Sales team and motive them to achieve their set goals.
- Manage sales forecast and pipeline.
- Understand customer business drivers, strategy, challenges & decision processes within the logistics market & propose a suitable sales strategy.
- Develop and deliver customer specific sales and marketing concepts according to our revenue and growth targets through close cooperation with Global Sales and Central Marketinge.
- Initiate, follow-up and lead all stages of the sales cycle in order to meet or exceed the established sales targets.
- Negotiate offers and contracts with new and current customers.
- Maintain existing relationships with key customers and partners through sustainable care.
- Identify customer needs by conducting market research and analysis.
- Observe and analyze competition activities.
- Support our marketing activities, webinars, online conferences and participate in industry conferences as well as trade shows.
- Actively contribute & collaborate in the budgeting & commercial planning processes.
- Update and report sales activities on the company CRM, Zoho.
- Gained relevant work and management experience in sales e.g. as Head of Sales or Country Manager within the logistics IT market.
- Demonstrate strong entrepreneurial thinking and a high level of commercial understanding.
- Understand what it takes to generate and manage a pipeline to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
- Have a very good understanding of the benefits of voice driven and optimizing logistics software applications (like WMS), IT terminology, of the logistics industry and of logistics operations (especially warehouse logistics).
- Have very good presentation skills, both in person and online.
- Show strong interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Fluent in French and English; knowledge in further languages (e.g. German) is a plus.
This remote working opportunity includes the following compensation package: excellent base and OTE, company car and usual corporate benefits.