EPG is a German headquartered software company with a software execution suite that is highly regarded by the independent software experts, with over 1,600 customers and over 600,000+ daily users across the globe. As a PreSales Consultant (m/f/d) you will act as a technical specialist for our Supply Chain Execution Suite (EPG One™), which enables our customers to control and optimize the processes outside and inside their warehouse. EPG One™ includes transport management, delivery planning and dock management, as well as warehouse processes up to workforce planning (WFM) and billing of logistics services to end customers (CnB).
- You evaluate customer requirements in terms of technical feasibility and analyze the logistical requirements of our new and existing customers in the sales process.
- You will present the product portfolio of our EPG Software Suite (EPG One™) during on-site consulting meetings with our customers.
- You develop technical concepts and solution descriptions with the specialist departments in the bidding phase.
- In cooperation with the Sales department, you will be responsible for preparing quotations and calculations and transporting them to our customers.
- You have successfully completed your studies (Bachelor, Master, etc.) with a focus on computer science, economics or logistics.
- You have several years of professional experience in the project planning of software solutions or in the commissioning of automated logistics systems.
- Practical experience with intralogistics software (Warehouse Management System, Material Flow System, as well as other supply chain systems) is an advantage.
- You have a high design motivation as well as enjoy analyzing, improving and presenting processes to our EPG software suite.
You have very good presentation skills, both in person and online.
- You show strong interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
You demonstrate flexibility and willingness to travel.
You are a native French speaker and fluent in English; knowledge in further languages (e.g. German) is a plus.