As a Logistics Consultant (m/f/d) in the area of material flow control, you will be responsible for advising our customers on all logistical processes and issues relating to the connection of automatic transport and conveyor systems around our material flow controller EPG | WCS and the warehouse management system EPG | LFS. You will be working on a broad spectrum of international projects, focused on the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
- You coordinate and organize all phases of project management in the connection of automatic systems in the logistics area, from order receipt to final acceptance at the customer.
- You use our material flow controller to monitor and optimize the operational processes in the warehouse.
- You use simulations and emulations to optimize processes and development.
- You take into account all technical and logistical particularities when advising and realising the planned projects.
- You take care of the technical clarification and specification of customer requirements.
- You are responsible for project controlling, deadline monitoring and coordination of all process phases.
- You support the sales department in the conception, preparation of offers and calculation.
- You have a degree in technical or business administration or a comparable qualification with a focus on automation technology and/or logistics.
- You have professional experience in the areas of automation technology, supply chain or project management.
- You have knowledge in logistics, material flow control or process design and optimization.
- Knowledge of network technology as well as experience in the restructuring or planning of automated logistics systems is an advantage.
- Your working style is characterized by flexibility and initiative.
- You round off your profile with a good command of Dutch and English, in word and writing.