EPG are a German headquartered software company with a software execution suite that is highly regarded by the independent software experts, with over 1,600 customers and over 600,000+ daily users across the globe. To strengthen our growth in the french market, we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager (m/f/d) with good knowledge in the logistics market.
- Develop and deliver customer specific sales strategies according to our revenue and growth targets.
- Create and nurture business relationships with personnel within target companies.
- Generate own leads through use of CRM and other sales tools.
- Maintain existing relationships with key customers and partners through sustainable care.
- Identify and secure new business partners for sales and project implementation.
- Manage sales activities from marketing qualified lead to final contract.
- Identify customer needs by conducting market research and analysis.
- Observe and analyse competition activities.
- Support our marketing activities, webinars, online conferences and participate in industry conferences as well as trade shows.
- Update and report sales activities on the company CRM, Zoho.
- Gained relevant work and industry experience in sales e.g. as key account manager, business development manager or sales manager.
- Understand what it takes to generate and manage a pipeline to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
- Have a good understanding of the benefits of Voice driven software applications, IT terminology, of the logistics industry and of logistics operations.
- At the same time organized and pragmatic, as well as open minded in the development of new market potentials.
- Have good presentation skills, both in person and online.
- Show strong interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to travel.
- French as native language, fluent in English; knowledge in further languages (e.g. German) is a plus.
This remote working opportunity includes the following compensation package: excellent base and OTE, car allowance and usual corporate benefits.