Apply - 1. interview - 2. interview - starting work
- project work
- WMS LFS
We are a leading global software company for warehouse logistics. Here, you work with newest technology and you have great development opportunities.
- Individual and teamwork
- Individual personnel development
Team work is very important to us. We are a fast growing company and internationally, we work at 14 locations with more than 500 employees.
- Onboarding programme
- International challenges
We offer flexible working hours and support by an experienced back office as well as globally oriented marketing team.
- Home office option
- free beverages
As part of a project team, you develop and implement innovative products and services for our successful warehouse management system LFS. Thereby, your focus is rather based on an exciting task than on a certain programming language.
- Work on projects for well-known national and international customers of different industries.
- Program on individual customer requirements.
- Create, develop and optimize business workflows and business intelligence processes.
- Prepare concepts for software changes and new developments is also one of your tasks.
- Refine our business and database independent logistic solutions.
- Design interfaces and implement them.
- Support software commissioning on-site with the customer.
- You hold a university degree in the area of IT, computing or a comparable field.
- You already had the chance to collect some work experiences in software development.
- You master one or more programming languages (e.g. C++, C#, Java) and you are open towards other programming languages.
- Ideally, you already gained experience dealing with databases.
- You have a very good command of the English language.
- You think and act analytically, performance driven and conscientiously.