Apply - 1. interview - 2. interview - starting work
- sales development
- partner management
- market analysis
We are a leading global software company for warehouse logistics. Here, you work with newest technology and you have great development opportunities.
- Attractive bonus system
- Individual personnel development
Team work is very important to us. We are a fast growing company and internationally, we work at 14 locations with more than 500 employees.
- Onboarding programme
- International challenges
We offer flexible working hours, a fitness room with fitness classes and regular employee events.
- Home office
- Company car
As (senior) business development manager, you are responsible for national and international sales development
in the logistics industry.
- Develop market entry strategies as well as country and customer specific sales strategies according to our revenue and growth targets.
- Identify customer needs, market requirements and activities by conducting market research and analysis.
- Observe and analyse competition activities.
- Develop and operate international partner contacts,also beyond the DACH region.
- Maintain existing relationships to key customers and partners through sustainable care.
- Manage partner sales activities from lead generation to final contract.
- Support our marketing activities and participate in industry conferences as well as in trade shows.
- Work closely with our international subsidiaries and report directly to the Chief Sales Officer and to the CEO of Ehrhardt + Partner Group.
- Be supported by an experienced back office and our globally oriented marketing team.
- Hold a university degree in logistics, supply chain management, information technology or in a related subject.
- Gained relevant work experience in sales e.g. as business development manager or sales manager.
- Have experience in logistics and an affinity for IT as well as technical systems.
- Have very good presentation skills.
- Be competitive and bring contact ability as well as enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Have a very good command of the English language; knowledge in further languages such as German are a plus.