As International Business Development Manager France & BeNeLux (m/f/d) in our Voice Solutions business unit, you will be responsible for our international sales development in the logistics industry with a focus on product launches and market entries in French-speaking countries. You will work closely with the CEO at our location in Aachen and develop marketing and sales strategies for continued growth.
- You develop market entry strategies as well as country and customer specific sales strategies in line with our sales and growth targets.
- You prepare market analyses to identify customer needs, market conditions and market activities.
- You observe and analyze competitive activities.
- You identify and acquire business partners for sales as well as project implementation.
- You maintain relationships with existing key customers and partners through sustained support.
You manage partner sales activities from lead generation to contract closure.
You support our marketing activities and participate in professional conferences, trade fairs and other events.
- You have a degree with a focus on (business) informatics, logistics and/or supply chain management. Alternatively, you have completed a commercial or IT- related apprenticeship, or have a comparable qualification.
- You bring experience as a Business Development Manager or as a Sales Manager.
- You have experience in logistics and an affinity for IT systems.
- You are a persuasive personality with strong, analytical thinking skills as well as excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- You are looking for a challenging role in which you can contribute your interpersonal skills and flexibility as well as your high willingness to travel.
- You are fluent in French and you have a good command of German or English.