As an Ehrhardt Partner Group (EPG) Americas Account Executive, you will be joining a team of highly skilled, resourceful and innovative individuals. Your role will be to develop and manage sales efforts in the western region of the United States.
The right candidate will receive an incredible opportunity to introduce our highly flexible, scalable, WMS/WCS and Lydia Voice software Solutions to the North American region (SaaS, Subscription, Hosted and Perpetual licensing). You will lead complex sales engagements with companies seeking operational improvements in productivity, accuracy, safety, employee retainment, customer service, etc.
You will work with a domestic and international team of talented logistics technology professionals working collaboratively to support your efforts to penetrate this new region and expand the markets we serve. The right candidate will be an entrepreneurial sales professional with the ability to speak to Warehouse, Transportation, Labor/Resource Management and Voice-enabled process improvement, while at the same time understand how peripheral systems, interact with our solutions. The ideal candidate will be someone with demonstrated ability to build trusted customer relationships, with a passion for helping customers achieve their goals through Smarter Connected Logistics.
- Follow a demonstrated sales plan which showcases our highly scalable configurable solution to challenge the competition.
- Ability to research and qualify engagements, validate the compelling event, understand the decision/buying process and drive the plan required to meet and exceed assigned revenue and customer satisfaction objectives within territory or assigned accounts.
- Develop, foster and sustain strong relationships as a trusted advisor to our customers, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty and maximizing EPG revenue and EPG North American footprint.
- Plan and conduct value driven and goal orientated customer meetings that maximizes positive deal or conflict resolution progress.
- Position and sell the full value of LFS WMS/WCS and Lydia Voice Solutions and Services portfolio that maximizes revenue, customer growth and customer satisfaction.
- Leveraging a team selling model, a proactive, preemptive and consultative customer sales engagement model, and an established sales process.
- Proactively research and analyze available customer situational information (10-K, Earnings Calls, Social Media, Customer Articles, etc.) to build and position a preemptive value proposition to a customer BEFORE they identify their own need.
- Plan and conduct efficient and meaningful customer discovery sessions to gain valuable insight into your prospect's business and vision, and clarity about how your products and services can help them achieve their goals.
- Construct and deliver customer presentations which are concise, compelling and valuable in the eyes of the prospect or the customer.
- Follow established Internal Sales Processes for Engaging Business Development, Engaging an Opportunity, Engaging Solution Business Consultants, Engaging Services Resources, etc.
- Properly manage opportunities and forecast within EPG CRM (Zoho.com).
- Appropriately and effectively negotiate with a prospect/customer during a sales cycle balancing deal transaction acceleration and giving the least amount of concessions.
- Follow established business practices processes for Services in order to draft, have approved and legally negotiate (Terms and Conditions) the contracts with our customers.
- Follow established delivery hand-off procedure as applicable for Support, Cloud, Consulting and Education in order to ensure customers efficiently, transparently and fluidly transition from Sales to Delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise software solutions ($400K and above and 6-12 months in duration for individual transactions).
- 5+ years’ selling Supply Chain Execution solutions: WMS/WCS and Voice Directed Technology a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of the 3PL/Manufacturing, Grocery/Food, Retail/CPG industry is desired.
- Demonstrated relationships with Supply Chain Industry system integrators and hardware resellers with account relationships.
Other essential skills:
- Ability to manage simultaneous sales engagements.
- Ability to engage prospects, discern needs, quality and problem solving while building trusted advisor relationships.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication, negotiation and follow up skills.
- Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
- Demonstrate acumen of all areas of business operations as well experience with WMS/Logistics applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task with excellent time management proficiency.
- Ability to successfully manage customer relationships and expectations.
Health and wellness benefits:
- Competitive salary and an awesome benefits package.
- Opportunity to be an active participant working with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Comprehensive training on the EPG LFS WMS solution and Lydia Voice platform, the second largest voice solution in the world.
- Membership to a multi-national community of EPG employees working to improve the operational efficiency of the world’s largest and most innovative organizations.
- Opportunity to join the dynamically expanding Americas region of a highly successful, global logistics solution industry leader.