As an Ehrhardt Partner Group (EPG) Americas Project Manager, you will be joining a team of highly skilled, resourceful and innovative individuals. Your role will be to provide manage billable projects from initiation through delivery.
Due to increased customer engagements, we are expanding our project management team and are looking for an experienced and self-motivated technology professional that will be focused on billable implementation, migration, enhancement, or integration projects related to EPG software solutions. As an EPG Project Manager, you will be accountable for managing the client project to ensure that all targets and requirements are met, ensure billable projects are completed on schedule, within budget, meet or exceed EPG’s high quality expectations, as well as maintain an ongoing relationship with existing customers.
We’re looking for someone capable of speaking about Warehouse, Transportation, Labor/Resource Management and Voice-enabled process improvement, while at the same time understanding how peripheral systems interact with our solutions. The ideal candidate will be someone with a positive professional demeanor who has demonstrated the ability to build trusted customer relationships and conversant in both technology and business with a passion for helping customers achieve their goals through Smarter Connected Logistics.
- Accountable for ensuring that billable projects remain on schedule, within budget and meet or exceed quality expectations.
- Responsible for the development and regular updates of an accurate project plan.
- Confirms projects are completed according with agreed upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc.
- Keeps appropriate client and EPG resources informed of project progress, complete weekly Project Status Reports, Bi-Weekly dashboard reports, participate in weekly PM meetings and communicate appropriately with Executive Sponsor / department leadership through written and verbal communication.
- Remains aware of any potential issues and works to mitigate any risks.
- Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members. Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members.
- Prepares project status reports on project progress and issues.
- Proactively engage with existing customer base to ensure customer success throughout the life of the business relationship.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience in the Supply Chain industry.
- Microsoft Office (or similar) software experience.
- Experience with project management software solutions, i.e. Microsoft Project.
- PMP Certification is desirable.
Other essential skills:
- Demonstrate acumen of all areas of business operations as well experience with WMS/Logistics applications.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and to prioritize work based on strategic nature, importance, and urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task with excellent time management proficiency.
- Ability to successfully manage the most complex projects (both large scale and small scale).
- Ability to successfully manage customer relationships and expectations.
Health and wellness benefits:
- Competitive salary and an awesome benefits package.
- Opportunity to be an active participant working with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Comprehensive training on the EPG LFS WMS solution and Lydia Voice platform, the second largest voice solution in the world.
- Membership to a multi-national community of EPG employees working to improve the operational efficiency of the world’s largest and most innovative organizations.
- Opportunity to join the dynamically expanding Americas region of a highly successful, global logistics solution industry leader.