As a Logistics Consultant (m/f/d), you will support our customers from various industries and company sizes. You will be a member of one of our project teams and implement our warehouse management system EPG | LFS (WMS) at customer sites in cooperation with other departments. You will be working on a broad spectrum of international projects, focused on the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
- You analyze logistical requirements of our new and existing customers.
- You map our customers' processes in EPG | LFS and test them via remote connections or at the customer's site.
- You capture requirements and implement them together with our software developers (customizing).
- You pass on customer-specific requirements to software development for the realization of new developments.
- Within the scope of project management, you will take on commercial tasks (e.g. the creation of functional specifications, offers etc.).
- In addition, you will advise customers on products and services related to our EPG Software Suite.
- You have successfully completed a degree (Bachelor, Master etc.) with a focus on computer science/business administration/logistics (e.g. IT systems management assistant, IT specialist).
- You have experience in operational logistics and/or IT consulting.
- You have a high level of design motivation and enjoy analyzing and improving processes and implementing them in our EPG Software Suite.
- You have solid experience in project management.
- You are sufficient in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- You bring along an increased willingness to travel (if interested, also internationally).