As Sales Assistant (m/f/d) Country Manager France, you will make your contribution to the digital and smart logistics of tomorrow! In our international team, you will support the Country Manager France in day-to-day business and act as an interface between marketing, field sales and project management.
- You will support our Country Manager France in the implementation of strategic, operational and conceptual tasks.
- You will design and optimise CRM workflows for Global Sales, create corresponding training documents and take over quality assurance.
- You define and document relevant key figures and create regular reports (e.g. CRM dashboards).
- You will work closely with the Marketing, Project Management and Product Development departments, as well as our international Sales Units, in order to successfully implement our customer projects.
- You coordinate business meetings, create presentations and support the preparation of events and trade fairs.
- You will take on general administrative tasks in Inside Sales and be support to sales team with administrative function.
- You will lead the onboarding of new EPG employees.
- You will work on process and document for the French EPG intranet.
You observe and analyCoordinating with EPG secretariat to manage travel and expensesze competition activities.
You have completed commercial training or have a comparable qualification.You gained relevant work and management experience in sales e.g. as Sales Manager (m/f/d) or Key Account Manager (m/f/d) within the logistics IT market.
- You are an organisational talent - initial work experience in inside sales is an advantage.
- You are characterised by a high affinity for IT and an interest in logistics.
- You convince with an organised, structured and independent way of working as well as the ability to drive topics forward.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You round off your profile with fluent French and very good English skills, any other foreign language is a plus.